ts summer vacations for kids….lets surprise then with Nutritious MANGO PINEAPPLE POPSICLE
Rich in fiber, antioxidants, iron, protein, Vitamin C, beta carotene, potassium.
Opt for healthier version of Popsicle instead of sugar artificial color rich candies or ice-creams.
Enjoy the summer in healthy way
#Kids nutrition#nourish#eat real food#be Fit
1 cup chopped pineapple chunks
1 cup chopped mango
¾ cup fresh curds
2-3 tbsp honey
2 pinch salt
Molds for Popsicle
1. First add all the fruits in a blender or juicer and blend them till smooth puree.
2. Take a bowl, pass the puree through a sieve so that the small remains of the strand get removed.
3. Now add the sieved puree into the same blender, add curd, honey and blend it till smooth smoothie.
4. Take a Popsicle mold and pour the prepared smoothie into the molds till full.
5. Insert the Popsicle sticks (its depends on molds type) and place it into the refrigerator for 7-8 hrs or till hard like ice.
6. After 7-8 hour, pour lukewarm water all over the mold, turn the mold upside down then carefully remove the Popsicle from mold.
7. Mango Pineapple Popsicle are ready, serve chilled